Integrity Marketing Still Shopping: Offers
What would you like to know
- Integrity Marketing added an IMO, an FMO and a call center.
- HealthEquity has acquired a block of HSA business for around $ 400 per relationship.
- Ameritas works with a company that will help agency owners plan for their succession.
Integrity Marketing Group LLC announced three new agreements.
The Dallas-based insurance distributor acquired:
- the Cornerstone Group, which is an independent marketing organization based in Wake Forest, NC that plans to produce around $ 35 million in annual bonuses paid this year.
- Unified health, a Sunrise, Florida-based Medicare call center company that helps approximately 60,000 Americans register for Medicare each year.
- Anthony Insurance Agency, a field marketing organization based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Integrity Marketing is in the process of having relationships with 370,000 independent agents. Some of these agents are on track to achieve around $ 8 billion in new sales.
Zing Health, a Chicago-based Medicare Advantage plan issuer, has agreed to acquire Lasso Health.
Lasso is a Harrisburg, PA-based company that offers medical savings accounts designed for Medicare registrants.
Health Equity Inc. of Draper, Utah, has agreed to acquire custody of a relationship block of 149,000 health savings accounts, with approximately $ 477 million in HSA assets, from Fifth Third Bank NA The estimated selling price is $ 60.8 million, or roughly $ 400 per HSA relationship.
Venerable Holdings entered into an agreement to reinsure a block of old variable annuities for Equitable Investments Inc. The annuities were written from 2006 to 2008 and are backed by approximately $ 12 billion in general account assets. The contracts are also associated with $ 14 billion of separate account value for annuity holders.
Reinsurance Group of America Inc. agreed to reinsure a large block of business for Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company Ltd. of Tokyo through a coinsurance agreement. The block has the equivalent of approximately $ 1.8 billion in statutory reserves.